From Venice to the Dolomites
The geographic location of Treviso district makes it the Venetian province the best place in direct line fromVenice to Belluno:this line leads from “the pearl “of the Adriatic Sea to the Dolomiti, Unesco world Heritage. It is so easy to reach the most interesting tourist destinations of Veneto from B&B Haydeè, we are just up the road Vicenza and Verona, and a few minutes drive from Padua and within walking distance from Treviso centre.
You can go from Treviso to Venice by train in just 18 minutes. If you prefer to drive, we will be happy to give you directions to get to the most convenient car park in Mestre to continue by train to Venice. From B&B Haydeé it’s very easy to reach other extraordinary destinations which if you like, we will be pleased to suggest you!
There’s no better way to describe the beautiful and charming marvels you will discover in this land with ancient, but still alive roots reserved to whom seeks to explore it.
Unfortunately, duties and short time hinder our best intentions.
Let us provide you with a completely free but of great value service, by suggesting you destinations and solutions, as long as our knowledge permits, of a territory we love and do not stop exploring!
Tell us about what you intend to see, where you would like to go, we will help you make the best plan for your stay in this wonderful region.
However, we suggest you 5 Tour including excellent destinations gathering beauty, landscapes, history and flavour.
- QUATTRO STAGIONI: Tour to visit the splendid Palladian Villas of the Veneto, some of them are UNESCO Heritage: Villa Emo, Villa Maser, etc.
- PROSECCO WINE ROUTE:: Sparkling Tour around the hills of prosecco, including tasting in the famous Wine vaults of Valdobbiadene
- THE RED CHICORY ROUTE: Red chicory route tour in Treviso only autumn – wintertime.
- THE DELICATE FLAVOUR OF ASPARAGUS: Tour in springtime in the zone of asparagus IGP (protected geographical indication) where you can enjoy the speciality made from asparagus at lunch or dinner.
- SPECTACULAR DOLOMITES: 5. our around Cortina D’Ampezzo and its wonderful mountains, since last year on the Unesco World Heritage list.
On request we can advice you on a good service with specialised guide or each of these tours, who will help on discovering an unexpected land you will remember forever.