B&B HAYDEE, is located in Paese, pretty close to Treviso, in a residential quiet zone, con with a large car park.
B&B HAYDEE is ideal for families because it has :
- 1 double-bed room, very luminous, with a small terrace and view to the garden,
- 1 single-bed room with 1 o 2 twin-beds,
- bath room with separate shower,
- a small dining room for breakfast,
- private entrance from the garden.
- For families with a baby we can add a crib in the bedroom under request at the moment of booking.
- Guests can enjoy the garden and have breakfast in the gazebo we have reserved for meals and relax.
- Two bicycles e available for short rides around the city (free).
- If you need to be picked-up from or taken to theairport of Treviso you can request it at the moment of your booking.
- It’s also easy to travel using public transport.
- We can also offer tour services and eno-gastronomic tours with authorized tour guides in the whole Veneto.
The owners, Haydee’ and Tony, are a sixty-years-old couple. She comes from Venezuela and he’s Italian, they met and got married in Venezuela. They arrived in Italia in 1968 and worked hard during years, they grew their three children and their life dream came true: they built a house for their beautiful family.
When their children got married they had spare bedrooms. Haydeè and Tony used to host friends, relatives and committees, but Haydee’ had always wanted to open a B&B, they decided to rebuild the first storey with an independent stairway to create a private entrance and make their guests feel like home.
Haydee’ and Tony will host you with spontaneity and cordiality at their house, where they have created with devotion their B&B HAYDEE’, there are two bicycles available for guests as well as fruit trees that Tony has planted with love and from which Haydeé makes delicious preserves and you will taste when you will be our hosts.